If you are looking for a new career where you can get coaching and training for a job that’s in demand, we are looking for you! Apply today for the Plumbing Apprentice position. We are looking for the best people to join the Mr. Rooter Plumbing team. You may have never thought about plumbing as a career, but it’s a job that pays extremely well! Plumbing is a very important service work that’s always needed, even in times of economic uncertainty.
At Mr. Rooter Plumbing, you don’t need prior plumbing experience or licenses to join our team. We’ll teach you everything you need to know to get started. You will be a trained service professional in the plumbing industry, running your own service calls. Plus, you’ll be on a career path for more advanced plumbing skills and credentials that will give you future job security and an opportunity to grow your income.
How to Know if You Are a Good Fit for this Apprentice Plumber Position
· You like interacting with people. You’ll be the face of our company and will communicate with homeowners daily, solving
their troublesome problems and saving the day. Plus, you’ll be part of the team here at Mr. Rooter Plumbing.
· You like the autonomy of working alone. After your initial training, you’ll be in your own company-provided van. You’ll make your own calls, helping homeowners determine the best solution for their plumbing or drainage problems.
· You are patient and persistent. You like figuring things out and don’t get frustrated easily. You’re willing to take the time to explain things and help people and see something through.
· You like working with tools and technology. You’ll need to be comfortable using a variety of different hand tools and power tools. You’ll also work with digital technology such as iPads and software applications. We’ll teach you the best way to use every tool required to perform the work.
At Mr. Rooter Plumbing, we give our employees the training and coaching they need every day. We’ll show you multiple ways and different options for opportunities to grow your career in the plumbing and drainage industry.
Initially, you’ll team up with a more experienced technician to train on the knowledge and skills you’ll need to perform. Once you are up to speed, you’ll be the face of the company and critical in providing an excellent experience for our customers.
Here are some of the things we measure:
Offering and Delivering Solutions
High Customer Satisfaction
The following are the minimum requirements to be considered for this General Labor position:
· Must be able to lift at least 35 lbs., bend, stoop, and crawl into confined spaces.
· Must have a valid driver’s license and be insurable - you’ll be driving our company vehicle.
How We Take Care of Our Team Members
·Paid Training - We make sure that you have the knowledge and skills to grow in your career.
·Branded Company-Provided Vehicle - After you are on your own, you’ll be driving your own van. Plus, you can take the vehicle home, so you’ll have no commuting costs.
·iPad and Software
·Paid Time Off
·Benefits -medical, dental, vision, life, and 401(k)
The starting pay range for this position is $15 to $18 per hour, depending on your level of experience doing similar work.
After the initial training period, you will earn generous commissions based on your overall performance, additional work performed, and job profitability.
At Mr. Rooter Plumbing, we value helping our team members build long-lasting careers in the plumbing industry, starting from general labor positions all the way to team leaders or licensed plumbers.
If you’re ready to join our talented & enthusiastic team that shows up ready to crush goals, it is time to take the next step! APPLY TODAY