Bytown Better Bathtubs and Showers offers superior quality, unique designs, and unparalleled craftsmanship. We are the preferred choice for bathroom renovations in Ottawa and surrounding areas. We provide design ideas, helpful hints, and a guiding hand throughout the project, from concept to construction.
We are looking for a Bathroom Renovator who is hardworking and passionate about their craftsmanship. An Individual who is dependable and adaptable. This role reports directly to a Project coordinator and the General manager and works alongside a dynamic and professional team.
What does a Bathroom Renovator do?
As a Bathroom Renovation Technician, you will be responsible for the accurate and professional installation of all Bytown products at the job site according to Bytown procedures and to the customer’s complete satisfaction. Your focus will be on installing a high-quality, finished product that consistently exceeds the clients' expectations.
We are seeking someone who has the following experience, but we will train as well.
- Basic Carpentry - Including framing rooms/bathrooms, etc.
- Basic Plumbing - Such as installing vanity, toilet, shower and tubs.
- Flooring - Including Tiling and hardwood/laminate boards.
- Your own basic renovation tools will be supplied
- Read plans and work descriptions accurately
- Demolition of Bathrooms
- Installation of subfloor, drywall, fixtures, taping, mud, sanding and acrylic wall systems
- Ensuring work is being performed safely on site
- Performing the work on budget
- Communicating with customers daily
- Respect customers' property and leave the work area clean.
- Demonstrate a pleasant demeanor while interacting with customers.
- Inform customers about the functionality, care, and upkeep of their new installations.
- Great personality, fun to work with, team attitude, and ability to learn and teach
- Excellent communication Skills and Great Customer Service
- Valid Driver's License
- Great problem solver, as bathroom remodeling always comes with surprises.
- Wear the Bytown uniform on the job and maintain a professional appearance.
- Adhere to all Bytown standards, policies and procedures for installations, and follow all safety procedures and protocols
- Accurately complete and submit all necessary paperwork and photos, typically using company iPad
- Take inventory of the installation vehicle and keep it stocked with all necessary tools and job components
- Valid driver’s license and maintain a clean driving record
As a successful applicant, you will also be rewarded with a structured six-week-long paid training program, all the necessary tools and equipment needed to complete the job, and great compensation.
- Full-time, year-round work at a full-service, leading company
- Tools and Training: Company Van, Gas Card, Tools and PPE provided
- No Selling Required: All projects are sold; never bid your own jobs
- All materials are provided
- There is opportunity for bonus pay for on-time and on-budget finished projects, along with a commission percentage for work brought in as a finder's fee (Percentage will be job-specific)
Join our team at Bytown Better Bathtubs and Showers!
Job Reference #: PDX_MRPOO_B529ED87-7D4D-4988-825E-AAEE19A9B774_22090154