Content Marketing Specialist
You could be the most appreciated person at Mr. Rooter! Great content makes the phones ring, keeping our plumbers busy and extending the 28-year growth streak of this 50-person company.
Are you attracted to the recession-resistant stability of the home services industry coupled with the innovation of a tech-forward, continuously-learning, marketing-oriented organization?
Is it important to you to serve in a company where the well-funded marketing team is respected as the vital filler of the lead funnel and not just the people who make pretty pictures and social media posts?
Do you desire to personally own the process of planning, creating, and deploying marketing content to drive sales while using the best analytic tools to prove results and improve performance?
Will you commit to constantly building your knowledge of SEO and other disciplines to keep your company on the cutting edge of digital marketing?
At Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Portland & Vancouver, we protect the health of our community through the most clean, courteous, and professional resolution of water and wastewater system problems. Everything we do is of the highest standard in the plumbing industry. We are seeking an innovative and results-driven Content Marketing Specialist with that same high standard to join our growing company.
What Mr. Rooter Plumbing expects of the Content Marketing Specialist
This position goes beyond traditional marketing responsibilities, you will have the exciting opportunity to revamp our SEO strategy, ensuring that our online content is highly visible and easily discoverable by our target audience. You will work directly with the Marketing Manager and provide reports and analyses to drive decision making, while identifying opportunities to enhance the brand identity. Advancement within this team is possible over time based on the skill and ambition of the Marketing Specialist as the company continues is 25+ year growth streak.
- SEO Strategy Implementation. Develop and execute a strategic SEO plan to increase brand awareness, customer engagement, and lead generation.
- Content Creation. Generate compelling and informative content for our local websites, Google Business Profiles, blog, and social media platforms to enhance SEO and engage our target audience.
- Analyze Performance. Monitor website performance using tools like SEMrush and Google Analytics to make data-driven decisions and measure success of marketing strategies.
- Social Media Management. Manage and grow our social media presence, creating engaging content that reflects our company values and services.
- Reputation Management. Effectively maintain the public image of the company, including addressing customer feedback and consistent brand messaging, to ensure the business appears prominently in search engine results.
- Customer Relationship Marketing. Spearhead communication with existing customer base by creating email and SMS campaigns through our CRM, ServiceTitan Marketing Pro.
The ideal candidate brings these attributes and experiences:
- Exemplifies the courteous, professional attributes of the Mr. Rooter brand.
- Commitment to delivering the highest quality of marketing services in the plumbing industry.
- In-depth knowledge of SEO best practices, and industry trends.
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to use data-driven insights to optimize strategies.
- Excellent writing and editing skills with a keen eye for detail.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite and Adobe Creative Cloud is a plus.
How Mr. Rooter Plumbing supports the Content Marketing Specialist
The Content Marketing Specialist will join a supportive team in a critical role valued by everyone in the company. This is a new position on a growing team and everyone is eager for your to join. Specific points of support include:
- Stable, recession-resistant work. Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Portland & Vancouver has served the community since 1995. Our business is built on residential repair and replacement services which are non-discretionary purchases, and every home is a potential customer. Our team members feel secure in their jobs.
- Supportive, knowledgeable owners and management. The two colleagues you will interact with most frequently are the Marketing Manager and the owner of the business. The Marketing Manager has 8 years of experience with the company and has performed every marketing duty during his tenure. The owner is a former large-company executive with a marketing and brand background. You will be part of a team that understands and respects your contributions to the business and will also invest in your development as a marketer.
- Professional marketing tools at your disposal. We are committed to equipping our team with the best tools available to generate optimal results. Whether it’s education, a piece of equipment, software, or an agency partner, our team will provide you with the resources to succeed.
Total compensation and benefits include:
- $50,000 to $56,000 ($24 to $27/hour) based on skills and education.
- Convenient 40-hour workweek Monday to Friday.
- 3 weeks of paid time off.
- 6 paid holidays.
- 401K with employer generous match and immediate vesting. 100% match on the first 3%, 50% match on the next 2%.
- Excellent Regence Blue Cross / Blue Shield medical insurance with $5,100 per year paid toward your premium by Mr. Rooter
If you are a passionate Content Marketer looking for an exciting opportunity to make an impact with a respected company, we invite you to apply and join our dynamic team at Mr. Rooter Plumbing.