Customer Service Representative and Dispatcher
At Mr. Rooter Plumbing, there is long-term potential for achievement-driven people from any industry!
Are you a courteous professional who desires to be a part of a close-knit team where your work helps make a positive difference in customers’ lives? You can set the first impression on our customers, and provide an exceptional customer experience like this one:
First-class service; first class people! Called with a kitchen sink drain problem and was greeted on the phone by a friendly, helpful, professional voice. Within an hour, the technician was at our home and went to work! (Google Review)
Throughout the Portland & Vancouver metro area, we serve customers who encounter plumbing and drain issues. Every individual on our team, both in the office and the field, plays an integral role in restoring the quality of life for our customers. Our company is on a tremendous growth trajectory, so if you can deliver outstanding service to our expanding list of customers in need, there is a rewarding, long-term career awaiting you.
What Mr. Rooter Plumbing expects of Customer Loyalty Specialists
The role of the Customer Loyalty Specialist is to provide a professional, enthusiastic voice at the initial contact when customers reach out for service. We are looking for ambitious individuals who can expertly educate potential customers on the value of doing business with Mr. Rooter Plumbing. Every member of our Customer Loyalty Team started in this role with zero industry background. We love coaching people and quickly developing them into high-performing specialists.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Focus on building customer loyalty and referrals while striving to achieve a 90% service call capture rate. Follow procedures in documenting any service issue, customer complaint or compliment.
- Strategically dispatch service calls to technicians while planning and rescheduling jobs to meet customer needs.
- Enter accurate job information into our database, while providing effective, prompt communication to customers and technicians to ensure maximum efficiency in the field of operations.
- Monitor technician locations via GPS dashboard for optimal productivity. Provide consistent assignment of service calls and timely communication with technicians regarding status.
The ideal candidate will exemplify these attributes and experiences:
- Authentically provide a calm and empathetic voice to customers in duress. We respond to people in stressful situations, and our goal is to restore their lives to normal.
- Effectively organize service calls when dispatching technicians. We value a determined puzzle solver, who relishes the opportunity to quickly evaluate situations and direct the team based on good judgment.
- Bring a positive attitude and look forward to working alongside a great team while staying busy. Can handle multi-tasking and stay focused in a fast-paced work environment.
- Strive to enhance contributions to the team and deliver on key performance metrics. We are motivated to help you grow and perform at your highest potential. Show a willingness to engage and be challenged.
How Mr. Rooter Plumbing will support a Customer Loyalty Specialist
The Customer Loyalty Specialist will join an amazing team where camaraderie is at the forefront. You can expect to be supported by a manager with 7 years of experience at Mr. Rooter and surrounded by a wealth of knowledge throughout the team. They are excited to coach new team members and help you grow into a role where you will consistently leave a lasting impact on our loyal customer base.
- Enjoy working at a comfortable workplace, where we continue to invest & upgrade. Our office is in a great location - right off I-205 in the heart of Gladstone, OR!
- Every member of our Customer Loyalty Team has their own workspace where they are set up with a stand-sit desk, a Herman Miller chair, and dual monitors to utilize our integrated user-friendly software.
- Mr. Rooter is an outstanding long-term destination for employees. We serve a population of 2.5 million people, which is one of the largest franchises in the nation. We have excelled in customer service and maintained a 4.8-star rating over 1,000 customer Google reviews. Customers love us and continue to choose us as their #1 Plumber!
Total compensation and benefits include:
- $20 to $28/hour based on qualifications/experience and including a performance bonus program.
- Each pay period there is a bonus opportunity of up to $3.50/hour based on individual call metrics. The assumption of achieving at least a portion of the bonus 80% of the time is included in the $20 to $28/hour estimated total pay rate.
- 401K with employer generous match and immediate vesting. 100% match on the first 3%, 50% match on the next 2%.
- 3 weeks of paid time off
- 6 paid holidays
- Excellent Regence Blue Cross / Blue Shield medical insurance with $5,100 per year paid toward your premium by Mr. Rooter
No industry experience is needed at Mr. Rooter Plumbing, submit an application and you are one step closer to a new, successful long-term career!