Customer Service Representative / Dispatch
Mr. Rooter is a premier provider of plumbing and drain cleaning services!
The selected candidate will have a dynamic phone presence, excellent problem solving and customer service skills, and a working knowledge of computer software.
- Field incoming calls to increase sales & traffic for most efficient & effective services
- Interview customers by phone to obtain all necessary info to provide best service
- Track sales and make regular reports
- Handle customer complaints and customer concerns with billing or service
- Dispatch Service Technicians to job sites
- Handle Technician issues
- Track job tickets & time records and make regular reports
- Follow-up on timely commercial collections and payments
- Follow-up with customers to ensure on time & satisfactory service
- Excellent people skills
If you are service oriented and eager to learn a skilled trade, Mr. Rooter will provide the training necessary to get your career started. We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, Mr. Rooter offers an ever-expanding variety of repair and maintenance services to both homeowners and businesses. Our goal is to be the premier provider of repair and maintenance services. As always, we will continue to listen to customers and expand service offerings to meet and exceed their changing expectations.