Customer Service Representative
At Mr. Rooter and D Rohde Heating and AC, we love what we do, and we believe in it. It’s not just plumbing to us, but a philosophy applied to every area of our lives. It’s just the plumbing that’s made us famous.
As a Customer Service Representative/Dispatcher, you are a key member of upholding our service philosophy to provide the highest level of customer service. You are responsible for handling incoming calls and scheduling service calls to meet customer requirements. This position also includes clerical work as well as other responsibilities.
We are currently hiring for a full-time position. Our available schedule is Monday-Friday with flexible hours. There is also a rotating on call element that pays on commission.
If this position is for you, you are self-motivated, energetic, and enjoy helping people. You are driven to provide the highest level of customer service and satisfaction and able to effectively manage a variety of situations on a day day-to-day basis.
- Receive incoming calls in a professional and courteous manner
- Prioritize and coordinate the scheduling of services
- Coordinate delays in schedule with customers and service technicians
- Use customer development techniques to solicit work through phone, email, mail and personal customer contacts
- Perform other duties as needed which may include cross-training in related positions
- Minimum of two years of admin experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Detail-oriented with strong data entry skills
- Positive Attitude
- Team player who can work independently
Benefits: Health Care Benefits, 3% Match on IRA, paid vacation, paid holidays.
We are actively interviewing for this position - Apply today and our hiring manager will follow up!