Customer Service Representative
Are you a Customer Service expert who wants to work for a thriving company where you can learn, be recognized, and be rewarded for your work?
Here at Mr. Rooter Plumbing, we honestly believe in taking care of our customers. As our commercials say, "We want to be your plumber for life". We continually do whatever it takes to make sure our customers are happy - and we know that if we take care of our employees, they will take care of our customers. We are looking for team members who strive to provide World Class Customer Service to our customers.
As a part of Neighborly, we connect customers to skilled service professionals who repair, maintain, and enhance homes and businesses. With over 40 years of experience, our teams are changing the home services industry, and together, we bring top-notch services to customers across the globe. Here, you’ll be empowered in your role and each day will be a chance to make a difference in your community. Bring your passion to our team, and let's make an impact together.
Bring your experience and make a difference:
As a Customer Service Representative on the Mr. Rooter team, a typical day for you will include:
- Receive incoming calls & make outbound calls.
- Ability to handle several phone calls at one time.
- Book service appointments whenever possible.
- Accurate data entry of service calls and related information.
- Managing lead sourcing and commercial work orders through email.
- Use customer development techniques to solicit work through phone, email, and other methods.
- Perform other duties as needed which may include cross-training in related positions.
Bring your skills and achieve success (Required qualifications):
- Positive attitude, self-motivated, energetic, and enjoy helping people.
- Hard working with a good attitude and exemplary communication skills.
- Driven to provide the highest level of customer service.
- Effectively manage a variety of situations on a day-to-day basis.
- Understand the importance of serving others and taking care of their needs.
- Enjoy working as a team while being able to handle situations on your own as well.
Bring your work ethic and gain stability:
- Top Industry Pay, with incentives and bonuses.
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- Paid Vacation & Holidays
- 401K Program with Variable Match
- Associate Equity Program
- Employee Discount Program
- Flexible Work Schedule
- Advancement Opportunities
- Physical Requirements: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an Associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. The Associate should be able to stand, sit in an office space, see, hear and understand speech, communicate, lift computer equipment, supplies, and materials, and use office equipment and computers. The Associate is exposed to typical office working conditions. If requested by an applicant or employee, we may provide reasonable accommodation to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential job functions. The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all duties required of personnel so classified. We have the exclusive right to alter this job description at any time without notice.
Competitive Pay: $18-23/Hr.
Schedule / in-office requirements: In-Office ONLY. Schedule requires ability to work up to 8pm on weekdays and 1 weekend day as well.
Location: 2000 S 116th St Seattle, WA 98168
Neighborly® is fully committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and to attracting, retaining, developing, and promoting the most qualified employees without regard to their race, gender, color, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, age, physical or mental disability, citizenship status, veteran status, or any other characteristic prohibited by federal or state law. We provide a work environment free from discrimination and harassment, and where employees are treated with respect and dignity and encouraged to be their authentic self.
Not the right opportunity for you?
Share this job with a friend and follow us on social media for future opportunity updates.