Customer Service Representative
We are looking for awesome Customer Service Representatives, who would like to grow in their career and work for a company that treats with respect everyday.
Apply today to join the team at Mr. Rooter Plumbing. We are looking for the best people to join our team.
You may have never thought about customer service as a career, but it’s a job that pays extremely well! Plumbing is very important service work that’s always needed, even in times of economic uncertainty. As a customer service representative, you’ll be doing something that matters!
At Mr. Rooter Plumbing, you don’t need prior customer service experience or college degrees to join our team. (But if you have some, that’s a plus!)
We’ll teach you everything you need to know to get started in a career in this industry.
Plus, you’ll be on a career path for more advanced customer services skills and credentials that will give you future job security and an opportunity to grow your income. That’s why this is the best customer service representative job on the planet!
How to Know if You Are a Good Fit for this Office Professional Position
This customer service representative job isn’t for everyone. It can be hard work, but if you like a challenge, solving problems and helping people, keep reading:
· You like interacting with people. You’ll be the first point of customer interaction with our company, reassuring the homeowner, solving problems and saving the day. Plus, you’ll be part of the team here at Mr. Rooter Plumbing.
· You like working in a collaborative environment. After your initial training, you’ll be in you’ll work with management and dispatchers delivering a first-class customer experience to homeowners.
· You are patient and persistent. You like figuring things out and don’t get frustrated easily. You’re willing to take the time to explain things and help people and see something through.
· You like working with technology. You’ll need to be comfortable using a variety of different digital technology and software applications. We’ll teach you the best way to use every system required to perform the work.
· You aren’t afraid of a challenge. You’ll apply creative solutions to complex problems that enables the franchise to achieve strategic initiatives and financial goals.
· You like working with a team. You will be key in maintaining a sound, positive work environment that fosters a culture of excellence and teamwork.
You appreciate a great coach. At Mr. Rooter Plumbing, we give our employees the training and coaching they need every day. We’ll show you multiple ways and different options for opportunities to grow your career in the plumbing industry.
Here’s What You’ll Be Responsible For
Initially, you’ll team up with a more customer service representative to train on the knowledge and skills you’ll need to perform. Once you are up to speed, you’ll be the first point of contact in providing an excellent experience for our customers.
You’ll provide crucial services for our customers’ homes and families. Here are the things you’ll be responsible for:
· Communicating with the Managers and Service Professionals - You’ll interact daily with management and the dispatcher to synchronize activities to ensure the right tools and right technician are sent to the homeowner at the right time to solve their plumbing needs. Make outbound calls daily throughout the day per shift.
· You are highly adaptable to a dynamic environment - You can adjust easily to changes in priorities and demands of the homeowner as well as management while maintaining focus on the goals of the franchise owner.
· Following Our Mr. Rooter Plumbing Process - You’ll follow our proven process, from greeting the customer to closing out the service job.
How We Measure Success at Mr. Rooter Plumbing
The team is collaborative and competitive here at Mr. Rooter Plumbing and we keep our eyes on the numbers to ensure everyone wins. There’s even a physical scoreboard at the office so that we can celebrate the victories.
Here are some of the things we measure:
Offering and Delivering Solutions - We educate our customers thoroughly and give them the best options to solve their current issues, plus to prevent more problems in the future. Then, we follow through to take care of their plumbing needs.
Quality Workmanship - We make sure we get it done right, the first time.
Operating Efficiently - We stay productive with our time and carefully use materials to avoid waste.
High Customer Satisfaction - We collect customer feedback through surveys and Google reviews that we tie back to each service call. We are proud to maintain high scores for our brand and our location.
The following are the minimum requirements to be considered for this General Labor position:
· Must be able to lift at least 35 lbs.
· Must have a valid driver’s license.
How We Take Care of Our Team Members
· Paid Training - We make sure that you have the knowledge and skills to grow in your career, plumbing knowledge not needed as we have a great team of supervisors who will help train and assist you with plumbing terms.
· Computer and Software - We use state-of-the-art technology and software to make the point of sale customer interactions faster and easier.
· Paid Time Off
The starting pay range for this position is $17 to $22 per hour, depending on your level of experience doing similar work.
At Mr. Rooter Plumbing, we value helping our team members build long-lasting careers in the home service industry, starting from entry level positions all the way to team leaders or managers.
If you’re ready to join our talented & enthusiastic team that shows up ready to crush goals, it is time to take the next step! APPLY TODAY