Work with Mr. Rooter® Plumbing (a Neighborly company) and you'll have access to the latest technology and top-of-the-line equipment, all so you can tackle the toughest jobs faster. Behind the colorful uniforms and branded vans are pros who get the job done right the first time.
We are looking for motivated individuals who are ready to learn, have customer service qualities and a great work ethic. We offer an excellent work environment with plenty of advancement opportunities.
As a part of Neighborly, we connect customers to skilled service professionals who repair, maintain, and enhance homes and businesses. With over 40 years of experience, our teams are changing the home services industry, and together, we bring top-notch services to customers across the globe. Here, you’ll be empowered in your role and each day will be a chance to make a difference in your community. Bring your passion to our team, and let's make an impact together.
Bring your experience and make a difference:
- Communicate with the appropriate party to ensure that job/tasks are completed while providing the customer with a world class experience
- Complete authorized repairs in a timely and professional manner
- Diagnose drain problems and provide a resolution
- Adhere to health and safety codes at all times
- Respond to plumbing emergencies as required
- Review services to be completed with client and make recommends for any future work needed
- Ensure clogs are cleaned from different types of drains
- Maintaining a clean and organized work area
Bring your skills and achieve success (Required qualifications):
- Ability to pass a background + drug test
- Valid driver’s license and a good driving record
- Superior communication skills with customers
- Must be able to lift a minimum of 50lbs
- Must maintain a safe work environment by following company rules and any state or local policies.
Education & Experience:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- No experience required, we will provide training!
- Incentives and bonuses
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and employee-paid Life Insurance
- Paid Vacation & Holidays
- 401K Program with Variable Match
- Associate Equity Program
- Employee Discount Program
- Flexible Work Schedule
- Company supplied vans, gas, maintenance, uniforms, etc.
Compensation: 1-2 weeks Paid training at a starting base $18/hr (depending on experience). Will move to a commission structure, approximant commissioned salary $120k.
Location: 12441 E 37th Ave Denver, CO 80239
Neighborly® is fully committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and to attracting, retaining, developing, and promoting the most qualified employees without regard to their race, gender, color, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, age, physical or mental disability, citizenship status, veteran status, or any other characteristic prohibited by federal or state law. We provide a work environment free from discrimination and harassment, and where employees are treated with respect and dignity and encouraged to be their authentic self.
Not the right opportunity for you?
Share this job with a friend and follow us on social media for future opportunity updates.