Phased Plumbing Apprentice
The Plumbing Apprentice is key member of our team, performing service work on plumbing systems in commercial and residential environments. Exemplifying our code of values, you show respect and courtesy to all customers and employees. Ideally you have prior experience in the plumbing industry and have proven communication skills with supervisors, employees, and customers. You are self-motivated, thrive in fast moving environments, and are able to manage time to effectively meet deadlines. Must be currently enrolled as an apprentice with Area 1 or Area 2 Apprenticeship Program and at a phased level. We are ONLY accepting candidates that are a current apprentice with Area 1 or Area 2 Apprenticeship Program.
- Perform minor to moderately complex service work on plumbing systems
- Work with blueprints and job specifications as it applies to the craft
- Identity proper materials and quantities for new and existing projects
- Keep company vehicle and equipment properly serviced, clean, and in good working order and condition
- Must be currently enrolled in Area 1 or Area 2 Plumbers JATC in the State of Oregon. ( http://area2app.com/)
- Valid Driver's License with NO SR-22 on driving record.
- Ability to operate basic hand tools necessary for the craft
- Attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Professional appearance and personality
- Medical, Dental & Vision 100% paid for employee after 60 days
- 40 hours Paid Time Off after 90 days, increases with length of employment
- IRA W/ Company Matching after 6 months
- Costco Membership after 90 days
- Uniform Service
Apprentices get paid scale wage but there is potential for
higher pay based off of skill and education/phase level.
Mon-Fri, Tues-Sat, Sun-Thur
We are actively interviewing for this position - Apply
today and our hiring manager will follow up!