The Plumbing Service Professional is key member of our team, performing service work on plumbing systems in commercial and residential environments. Exemplifying our code of values, you show respect and courtesy to all customers and employees. Ideally, you have prior experience in the plumbing industry and have proven communication skills with supervisors, employees, and customers. You are self-motivated, thrive in fast moving environments, and able to manage time to effectively meet deadlines.
As a part of Neighborly, we connect customers to skilled service professionals who repair, maintain, and enhance homes and businesses. With over 40 years of experience, our teams are changing the home services industry, and together, we bring top-notch services to customers across the globe. Here, you’ll be empowered in your role and each day will be a chance to make a difference in your community. Bring your passion to our team, and let's make an impact together.
Bring your experience and make a difference:
- Install repair and maintain plumbing systems in commercial and residential environments including, Copper, pex, dwv.
- Perform drain cleaning on plumbing systems
- Perform minor to complex service work on plumbing systems
- Work with blueprints and job specifications as it applies to the craft
- Identity proper materials and quantities for new and existing projects
- Keep company vehicle and equipment properly serviced, clean, and in good working order and condition
- Perform other duties as required; These duties may include assignments in job classifications other than their own.
Bring your skills and achieve success (Required qualifications):
- Experience: Licensed or possessing prior verifiable plumbing experience (minimum 2 years) required
- Education: High School Diploma or equivalent required
- Valid Driver's License & Good Driving Record
- Ability to pass drug screen and background check
- Ability to operate basic hand tools necessary for the craft
- Excellent customer service skills
- Attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Professional appearance and personality
- Must be able to lift a minimum of 25 lbs.
- Sense of humor.
Bring your work ethic and gain stability:
- Stable, full-time employment.
- Industry leading pay scale and bonuses
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life insurance available and partially company paid
- Company 401K with variable match
- Paid Vacation and Holidays
- Cell Phone Reimbursement
- Management Support and a great team atmosphere
- Employee Discount on Company provided Services
Compensation: Paid Training rate of $18 - $24 per hour, depending on experience. After training is complete, will move to commission-based structure for a range of $65,000 to $110,000 annually
Location: 1508 Dustry Drive Colorado Springs, CO 80905
Neighborly® is fully committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and to attracting, retaining, developing, and promoting the most qualified employees without regard to their race, gender, color, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, age, physical or mental disability, citizenship status, veteran status, or any other characteristic prohibited by federal or state law. We provide a work environment free from discrimination and harassment, and where employees are treated with respect and dignity and encouraged to be their authentic self.
Not the right opportunity for you?
Share this job with a friend and follow us on social media for future opportunity updates.