Plumbing and Excavation Sales Specialist
Apply today to Mr. Rooter Plumbing. We are looking for the best people to join our team.
Plumbing is a very important service work that’s always needed, even in times of economic uncertainty. As a plumbing sales professional, you’ll be doing something that matters! Plus, you’ll be on a career path for more advanced sales skills and credentials that will give you future job security and an opportunity to grow your income.
This position requires you to have knowledge and understanding of outside excavation and interior plumbing.
How to Know if You Are a Good Fit for this Position
· You like interacting with people. You’ll be the face of our company and will communicate with homeowners daily, solving their troublesome problems and saving the day. Plus, you’ll be part of the team here at Mr. Rooter Plumbing.
· You like the autonomy of working alone. After your initial training, you’ll be in your own company-provided vehicle. You’ll run your own calls, helping homeowners determine the best solution for their plumbing problems.
You appreciate a great coach.
At Mr. Rooter Plumbing, we give our employees the training and coaching they need every day. We’ll show you multiple ways and different options for opportunities to grow your career in the plumbing industry.
Here’s What You’ll Be Responsible For
You’ll provide crucial services for our customers’ homes and families. Here are the things you’ll be
· Communicating with the Customer - You’ll meet customers who contact us to help solve problems in their homes with their drainage and plumbing systems.
· Diagnosing the Issue - Once you and others on our team have thoroughly investigated and diagnosed the issue, you’ll offer the homeowner options to solve the problem.
· You’ll deliver a world class customer experience - You’ll follow a system that provides options for a customer to choose from to include maintenance, repair, or replacement.
How We Measure Success at Mr. Rooter Plumbing
Offering and Delivering Solutions - We educate our customers thoroughly and give them the best options to solve their current issues, plus to prevent more problems in the future. Then, we follow through to take care of their plumbing needs.
High Customer Satisfaction -
We collect customer feedback through surveys and Google reviews that we tie back to each service call. We are proud to maintain high scores for our brand and our location.
The following are the minimum requirements to be considered for this sales professional position:
· Must be able to lift at least 35 lbs., bend, stoop, and crawl into confined spaces.
· Must have a valid driver’s license and be insurable - you’ll be driving our company vehicle.
How We Take Care of Our Team Members
· Branded Company-Provided Vehicle - After you are on your own, you’ll be driving your own vehicle. Plus, you can take the vehicle home, so you’ll have no commuting costs.
· iPad and Software - We use state-of-the-art technology and software to make onsite customer interactions faster and easier.
· The starting pay range for this position is $100,000 to $200,000 per year, depending on your level of experience doing similar work.
o Full-time, year-round work
o Medical, dental and vision insurance options
o Paid time off
At Mr. Rooter Plumbing, we value helping our team members build long-lasting careers in the plumbing industry.
If you’re ready to join our talented & enthusiastic team that shows up ready to crush goals, it is time to take the next step! APPLY TODAY!