The plumbing apprentice is a key member of our team, performing service work on plumbing systems in commercial and residential environments. Exemplifying our code of values, you show respect and courtesy to all customers and employees.
Ideally, you have prior experience in the plumbing industry and have proven communication skills with supervisors, employees, and customers. You are self-motivated, thrive in fast-moving environments, and are able to manage your time effectively to meet deadlines.
- Perform drain cleaning on plumbing systems
- Perform minor to moderately complex service work on plumbing systems
- Work with blueprints and job specifications as it apply to the craft
- identify proper materials and quantities for new and existing projects
- Keep company vehicles and equipment properly serviced, clean, and in good working order and condition
- 2 years of experience preferred but not required
- Valid Driver's License
- Ability to operate basic hand tools necessary for the craft
- Attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Professional appearance and personality
Benefits: Benefits package varies by location
We are actively interviewing for this position. Apply today, and our hiring manager will follow up!
Compensation: $18.64-$37.28 per hour
Plumbing isn’t just about leaks, pipes, and gaskets. It’s about people. Not just the people we help by providing quality plumbing services, but also the professionals doing those services themselves. Mr. Rooter Plumbing franchisees will treat you with the same respect and integrity that they treat their own friends and family, because at the end of the day, you can’t serve customers well without a happy, motivated, and committed team. Creating a culture with an exemplary work ethic is just as important as plumbing, and it’s part of everything Mr. Rooter Plumbing does.
Job Status: Internship
Job Reference #: PDX_MRPOO_30DFFB4D-DF3B-46A3-8E6A-BC98E5BA636C_22090154