A Professional Trade is not a job it is a career with full benefits available. The Plumbing Apprentice is a key member of our team, performing service work on plumbing systems in commercial and residential environments while learning or honing a skill no one can take away. By exemplifying our Code of Values (inside and outside the company): you show respect for all people, have integrity in all dealings, and have an intense customer focus you will fit right in.
Ideally, you have prior experience in the plumbing industry but if not we will train you while you earn a living. Are you self-motivated, thrive in fast-moving environments, and are able to manage time to effectively meet deadlines?
- Learn to perform drain cleaning on plumbing systems
- Lear to perform minor to moderately complex service work on plumbing systems
- Work with blueprints and job specifications as it applies to the craft
- Learn to identify proper materials and quantities for new and existing projects
- Keep company vehicle and equipment properly serviced, clean, and in good working order and condition
- 2 years of experience preferred not required
- Valid Driver's License
- Ability to operate basic hand tools necessary for the craft
- Attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Professional appearance and personality
Benefits: Guaranteed Weekly Paycheck, Vision, Dental, & Medical Benefits, Paid Holidays, and Vacations!
We are interviewing for this position - Apply today and our hiring manager will follow up!