Monday - Friday, Regular Shift 8am-5pm, Pay Based on Experience, $17-$28 Per Hour, Bonus Pay Opportunity, PTO, Paid Holidays, Medical
- Install repair and maintain plumbing systems in commercial and residential environments
- Perform drain cleaning on plumbing systems
- Perform minor to complex service work on plumbing systems
- Work with blueprints and job specifications as it applies to the craft
- Identity proper materials and quantities for new and existing projects
- Keep company vehicle and equipment properly serviced, clean, and in good working order and condition
- Possess prior verifiable plumbing installation experience (minimum 6 months - 2 years)
- Must have a valid driver’s license and be insurable - you’ll be driving our company vehicle.
- Must be able to lift at least 35 lbs., bend, stoop, and crawl into confined spaces.
- Ability to operate basic hand tools necessary for the craft
- Attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Professional appearance and personality
Benefits: Benefits package varies by location
We are actively interviewing for this position - Apply today and our hiring manager will follow up!
The following are the minimum requirements to be considered for this Install/General Labor position:
· Must be able to lift at least 35 lbs., bend, stoop, and crawl into confined spaces.
· Must have a valid driver’s license and be insurable - you’ll be driving our company vehicle.