Plumbing Service Manager
If you are looking for a new career where you can coach, teach, and mentor service professionals and customer service representatives to be high performing team members, we are looking for you!
Apply today to join the team at Mr. Rooter Plumbing. We are looking for the best people to join our team.
We are looking for people who want to take the next step in their career progression. Plumbing is a very important service work that’s always needed, even in times of economic uncertainty. As a plumbing service manager, you’ll be doing something that matters!
At Mr. Rooter Plumbing, you don’t need prior plumbing experience or licenses to join our team. (But if you have some, that’s a plus!) You just need experience in leadership within the home service industry, the desire and motivation to lead a high functioning team for a company that has a rich culture of excellence.
We’ll teach you everything you need to know to get started or grow in a career in this industry and your leadership ability will take care of the rest.
Plus, you’ll be on a career path for more advanced positions and credentials that will give you future job security and an opportunity to grow your income. That’s why this is the best service manager job on the planet!
How to Know if You Are a Good Fit for this Service Manager Position
This Service Manager job isn’t for everyone. It can be hard work, long days, indoors and out, and you’ll work in various conditions. If you like what you see below, keep reading:
· You like interacting with people. You’ll be the face of our company and will communicate with employees and customers daily, helping them solve problems and grow. Plus, you’ll be part of the team here at Mr. Rooter Plumbing.
· You like leading a team. You’ll work with dispatchers and customer service representatives to ensure jobs are scheduled with the right service professional, with the right equipment at the right time.
· You are patient and persistent. You like figuring things out and don’t get frustrated easily. You’re willing to take the time to explain things and help people and see something through.
· You like working with technology. You’ll need to be comfortable using a variety of digital technology such as iPads and software applications. We’ll teach you the best way to use every system required to perform the work.
· You aren’t afraid of hard work. You’ll lead a team whose sole purpose is to take care of customers. The work will be challenging but rewarding.
· You love to coach and teach. At Mr. Rooter Plumbing, we give our employees the training and coaching they need every day. You’ll feel a sense of accomplishment when the company earns a satisfied customer and achieves its financial goals.
Here’s What You’ll Be Responsible For
The Service Manager is directly responsible for managing the customer dispatch board, guiding the Service Professionals, Customer Service Representatives and Dispatchers to ensure all service requests are scheduled according to priority and skill set.
You’ll provide crucial services for our customers’ homes and families. Here are the things you’ll be responsible for:
· Communicating with the General Manager, Customer Service Representatives and Dispatcher - You’ll provide updates and recommendations to the General Manager and provide daily guidance to Service Professionals, Customer Service Representatives and the Dispatcher.
· Monitor the Dispatch Board - You’ll ensure maximum effort is applied to high priority service requests and adjust as conditions change.
· Continuously Monitor Customer Service Representatives - You’ll coach the team to ensure call quality and maximize booking of leads.
· Implement an Ongoing Training Plan - You’ll implement a training plan in collaboration with the General Manager to ensure the company meets financial targets and customer satisfaction levels.
· Following Our Mr. Rooter Plumbing Process - You’ll follow our proven process, from greeting the customer to collecting payment.
How We Measure Success at Mr. Rooter Plumbing
The team is collaborative and competitive here at Mr. Rooter Plumbing and we keep our eyes on the numbers to ensure everyone wins. There’s even a physical scoreboard at the office so that we can celebrate the victories.
Here are some of the things we measure:
Offering and Delivering Solutions - We educate our customers thoroughly and give them the best options to solve their current issues, plus to prevent more problems in the future. Then, we follow through to take care of their plumbing needs.
Quality Workmanship - We make sure we get it done right, the first time.
Operating Efficiently - We stay productive with our time and carefully use materials to avoid waste.
High Customer Satisfaction - We collect customer feedback through surveys and Google reviews that we tie back to each service call. We are proud to maintain high scores for our brand and our location.
The following are the minimum requirements to be considered for this General Labor position:
· Must be able to lift at least 35 lbs., bend, stoop, and crawl into confined spaces.
· Must have a valid driver’s license and be insurable - you’ll be driving our company vehicle.
How We Take Care of Our Team Members
· Paid Training - We make sure that you have the knowledge and skills to grow in your career.
· iPad and Software - We use state-of-the-art technology and software to make customer interactions faster and easier. · Paid Time Off
The starting pay range for this position is a salary of $XX.XX to $XX.XX, depending on your level of experience doing similar work.
At Mr. Rooter Plumbing, we value helping our team members build long-lasting careers in the plumbing industry, starting from general labor positions all the way to team leaders, licensed plumbers or management.
If you’re ready to join our talented & enthusiastic team that shows up ready to crush goals, it is time to take the next step! APPLY TODAY!