Plumbing Service Technician
$3000 Sign on Bonus
$25 - $35 per Hour
Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Orange Park covers Truck/Van cost and Tool cost
Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Orange Park is looking to hire an Experienced Plumbing Professional that will be responsible for performing plumbing service repairs, replacements, installation services and drain cleaning using the Mr. Rooter Service System. The Plumbing service professional delivers world-class customer experience, while delivering a high net promoter score and delivering on Company established financial targets. This individual safely operates and maintains all assigned company vehicles, equipment, and tools in accordance with policies, procedures, and manuals - while following our Code of Values including Respect, Integrity, Customer Focus and Having Fun in the Process
How We Take Care of Our Team Members
- Paid Training - We make sure that you have the knowledge and skills to grow in your career.
- Advancement Opportunities
- Branded Company-Provided Vehicle - After you are on your own, you’ll be driving your own van. Plus, you can take the vehicle home, so you’ll have no commuting costs.
- iPad and Software - We use state-of-the-art technology and software to make onsite customer interactions faster and easier.
- Paid Time Off
- Benefits -
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Must be able to lift at least 35 lbs., bend, stoop, and crawl into confined spaces.
- Must have a valid driver’s license and be insurable - you’ll be driving our company vehicle.
- Must have 3 to 5 Years Experience with the following.
Drain repair and cleaning.
Appliance repair and replacement
Main Line Repairs
Sewer Line Repair
Garbage disposal repair/replacement
Slab Leak Repair
- Expertise in plumbing installation, maintenance, and repair
- Ability to diagnose and repair pipe problems.
- Knowledge of plumbing tools and equipment
- Excellent customer service skills
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- Experience with maintenance and repair tasks
- High school diploma or equivalent required, trade school certificate preferred.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Must understand the tools of the trade: drain equipment, cameras, jetting, pro press, etc.