Apply today to be a Plumber Service Technician! We are looking for the best people to join the Mr. Rooter
How to Know if You Are a Good Fit for this Service Professional Position
· You like interacting with people. You’ll be the face of our company and will communicate with homeowners daily, solving their troublesome problems and saving the day.
· You like the autonomy of working alone. After your initial training, you’ll be in your own company-provided van. You’ll be helping homeowners determine the best solution for their plumbing problems.
· You are patient and persistent. You like figuring things out and don’t get frustrated easily. You’re willing to take the time to explain things and help people and see something through.
· You like working with tools and technology. You’ll need to be comfortable using a variety of different hand tools and power tools. You’ll also work with digital technology such as iPads and software applications. We’ll teach you the best way to use every tool required to perform the work. You appreciate a great coach. At Mr. Rooter Plumbing, we give our employees the training and coaching they need every day. We’ll show you multiple ways and different options for opportunities to grow your career in the plumbing industry.
Here’s What You’ll Be Responsible For
Initially, you’ll team up with a more experienced tech to train on the knowledge and skills you’ll need to perform. Once you are up to speed, you’ll be the face of the company and critical in providing an excellent experience for our customers. You’ll provide crucial services for our customers’ homes and families.
Here are the things you’ll be responsible for:
· Communicating with the Customer
· Diagnosing the Issue
· Completing Whole Home Plumbing Inspections
· Providing Repair and Maintenance Services
· Following Our Mr. Rooter Plumbing Process - You’ll follow our proven process, from greeting the customer to collecting payment.
Here are some of the things we measure:
Offering and Delivering Solutions
High Customer Satisfaction - We collect customer feedback through surveys and Google reviews that we tie back to each service call. We are proud to maintain high scores for our brand and our location.
The following are the minimum requirements to be considered for this r position:
· Must be able to lift at least 35 lbs., bend, stoop, and crawl into confined spaces.
· Must have a valid driver’s license and be insurable - you’ll be driving our company vehicle.
How We Take Care of Our Team Members
· Paid Training - We make sure that you have the knowledge and skills to grow in your career.
· Branded Company-Provided Vehicle - After you are on your own, you’ll be driving your own van. Plus, you can take the vehicle home, so you’ll have no commuting costs.
· Paid Time Off
· Benefits - Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, and 401(k)
The starting pay range for this position is $75,000 to $120,000 per year, depending on your level of experience doing similar work.
At Mr. Rooter Plumbing, we value helping our team members build long-lasting careers in the plumbing industry, starting from general labor positions all the way to team leaders or licensed plumbers.
If you’re ready to join our talented & enthusiastic team that shows up ready to crush goals, it is time to take the next step! APPLY TODAY