If you are looking for a new career where you can get coaching and training for a job that’s in demand, we are looking for you!
Apply today to join the team at Mr. Rooter Plumbing. We are looking for the best people to join our team.
You may have never thought about being a driver for our septic team as a career, but it’s a job that pays extremely well! Plumbing is a very important service work that’s always needed, even in times of economic uncertainty. As a Driver for the septic team, you’ll be doing something that matters!
At Mr. Rooter Plumbing, you don’t need prior industry experience to join our team. (But if you have some, that’s a plus!)
We’ll teach you everything you need to know to adapt to a career in this industry, including the opportunity to operate an excavator. Within as soon as 90 days, you will be trained on septic systems and how to identify challenges, and how systems work.
Plus, you’ll be on a career path for more advanced skills and credentials that will give you future job security and an opportunity to grow your income. That’s why this is the best driver job on the planet!
How to Know if You Are a Good Fit for this Service Professional Position
This driver job isn’t for everyone. It can be hard work, long days, indoors and out, and you’ll work in various conditions. If you like what you see below, keep reading:
· You like interacting with people. You’ll be an important component of our company serving homeowners and solving their troublesome problems and saving the day. Plus, you’ll be part of the team here at Mr. Rooter Plumbing.
· You like operating on a team. After your initial training, you’ll be operating company owned equipment. You’ll perform jobs as part
of a septic team, helping homeowners get back to a normal life with a fully functioning plumbing system.
· You are patient and persistent. You like figuring things out and don’t get frustrated easily. You’re willing to take the time to explain things and help people and see something through.
· You like working with tools and technology. You’ll need to be comfortable using a variety of different tools and equipment. We’ll teach you the best way to use every tool required to perform the work.
· You aren’t afraid to get dirty. You like working with your hands and complex equipment, and don’t mind dealing with the job’s more challenging and physical aspects. Occasionally, you’ll be dealing with gross discoveries and bad smells, but you’ll work to help homeowners restore safe and functional homes.
· And afterward, you like to clean up. You take pride in your appearance and bring professionalism to your game. You’ll wear the Mr. Rooter uniform, which identifies you to our customers as one of the best in the industry.
You appreciate a great coach. At Mr. Rooter Plumbing, we give our employees the training and coaching they need every day. We’ll show you multiple ways and different options for opportunities to grow your career in the plumbing industry.
Here’s What You’ll Be Responsible For
Initially, you’ll team up with a more experienced operator to train on the knowledge and skills you’ll need to perform. Once you are up to speed, you’ll be the face of the company and critical in providing an excellent experience for our customers.
You’ll provide crucial services for our customers’ homes and families. Here are the things you’ll be responsible for:
· Providing Repair and Maintenance Services - You’ll do things like towing equipment and excavating for drainage systems. You’ll tag-team with licensed plumbers on our team who will perform the work only a licensed professional is authorized to do.
· Following Our Mr. Rooter Plumbing Process - You’ll follow our proven process, from locating the pipe to restoring the landscaping.
How We Measure Success at Mr. Rooter Plumbing
The team is collaborative and competitive here at Mr. Rooter Plumbing and we keep our eyes on the numbers to ensure everyone wins. There’s even a physical scoreboard at the office so that we can celebrate the victories.
Here are some of the things we measure:
Offering and Delivering Solutions - We educate our customers thoroughly and give them the best options to solve their current issues, plus to prevent more problems in the future. Then, we follow through to take care of their plumbing and drainage needs.
Quality Workmanship - We make sure we get it done right, the first time.
Operating Efficiently - We stay productive with our time and carefully use materials to avoid waste.
High Customer Satisfaction - We collect customer feedback through surveys and Google reviews that we tie back to each service call. We are proud to maintain high scores for our brand and our location.
The following are the minimum requirements to be considered for this General Labor position:
· Must be able to lift at least 75 lbs., bend, stoop, and crawl into confined spaces.
· Must have a valid driver’s license class A with air brakes and tank endorsement and be insurable - you’ll be driving our company vehicle.
How We Take Care of Our Team Members
· Paid Training - We make sure that you have the knowledge and skills to grow in your career.
· Company-Provided Vehicle for Work -You’ll be driving an assigned vehicle, plus operating other equipment. · Paid Time Off
The starting pay range for this position is $20 to $23 per hour plus bonuses, depending on your level of experience doing similar work.
At Mr. Rooter Plumbing, we value helping our team members build long-lasting careers in the plumbing industry, starting from general labor positions all the way to team leaders or licensed plumbers.
If you’re ready to join our talented & enthusiastic team that shows up ready to crush goals, it is time to take the next step! APPLY TODAY!