Water Leak Detection Specialist
A water leak detection specialist specializes in locating water leaks underground within a home or business.
This position requires that the candidate has experience with tracing water lines within a business or residence.
A minimum of one year experience is required for this position.
Starting pay depends on experience level.
More information will be available upon interviewing.
The ideal Leak Detection candidate will be:
- Mechanically inclined
- Comfortable with learning and using new technology
- Enjoy working outside, in a variety of conditions
- Appreciate working a flexible schedule as our customer might need
- Able to perform intermittent, sometimes heavy, physical labor
- Neat appearance / has a high standard of professionalism and character
- Plumbing experience is a plus
General Water Leak Detection Job Responsibilities:
- Leak detection on residential and commercial
- Communicate and work with management, colleagues, and customers.
- Provide professional and courteous customer service.
- Work outdoors most of the time
- Ability to create well written and concise reports, with pictures, to effectively describe the leak issue.
Qualifications of the Leak Detection Personnel:
- Plumbing experience and construction background.
- Current Driver’s License, with relatively clean driving record.
- Ability to take on physical work and capable of moving/lifting to 50 pounds
- High School or equivalent / some college education
- Has knowledge of Microsoft Office and basic computer skills.
- Bilingual in English & Spanish is preferred.